When I get free time.. here is my wish list I want to do.. (Last updated.. 12/22/2009)
Post blog on following topics..
Short term projects: (Duration: 1 – 2 weeks)
Auto industry – Strategy Analysis
- Minivan strategy analysis performed around 10 months ago
- Views of future auto industry – An optimistic, yet a realistic view
Auto Finance (Business & Technology – IT Architecture, Strategy)
- Graphs created in the captive finance stability model (done)
- Improve the captive finance stability model – Introduce capital infusion sub model..
- Technology vendor landscape for auto finance business processes..
- Open source landscape for cost effective IT operation
- E-Mail Strategy for large size corporation
- Why do we need IT architecture principle for fast growing IT company?
- How to be inside the box and think outside the box?
- Identity Management Strategy – IDM Strategy, Directory services – OpenLDAP vs OpenDS
- Compliance Conformance – Integral of IT strategy
- Bounce your ideas/approach with your kid
Science (Quantum Mechanics, Stochastic Processes, Wavelets)
- Post the Gabor transformation video into my youtube.com channel. ( I captured this video almost one year ago and yet to post it into youtube.com)
- Post the updated Gabor transformation derivation into my blog ( I created this document almost one year ago..)
Long term projects: (Duration: 3 – 5 weeks)
- Create a video to derive the Schrodinger equation in 3D
- Create a video on Eigen Vectors/value
- Video on how google search engine works? The math behind pagerank..
- Study Illayaraja’s super hit songs using time-frequency domain analysis and report why most of his songs are melodious and liked by the most.
- Introductory video on algorithmic trading? The math and computer behind it.
- Video on C linked list structure used in Linux kernel development