I don’t know why retirement plan often comes to my mind frequently. Either I feel I’m close to retirement (mentally feeling old, but quantitatively I have to wait another 20 years easy for my retirement) or since I have been doing strategy work extensively, my sub conscience want to work on a plan for my life after 20-25 years in case if I continue to live that far. If I continue to live for some years after 25 years from now, this is what I’m planning to do (as of today) after retirement..
- Part time lecturer in near by college to teach engineering physics (quantum mechanics in specific)
- Maintain a farm (may be of size 25 acres) in my village (mostly with coconut trees)
- Write a book on
- South Indian farmer’s natural strategic thinking/thought process ( Some prestigious business school study on strategic planning and I believe the farmers who has 3-5th grade education in the villages thinking almost same or even in some cases better than the prestigious business school educated scholars)
- How to live after you die?
- Self discovery (who am I??)
- Wicket keeping coach (or free wicket keeping training center)